Friday 26 June 2015

Katie weight loss pictures

I thought it was about time I posted some of my weight loss pictures and showed my journey through the last 6 months. 
The first picture I wanted to post was from our wedding in 2012. This is when I was previously at my lowest weight (excluding pregnancy). 
Wedding 2012
After having Amelia I gained a lot of weight and these pictures are from the last 6 month. 
This first picture is from December 2014 when we first started the diet. This is Gary's work Christmas party and our turning point. 
2014

January 2015, a few weeks into our diet.
Jan 2015
Jan 2015
This is April 2015, as you can see the it's the same clothes as the above picture and you can therefore see how much looser they are, very much too big here.
April 2015
 These are June 2015 after our latest shopping trip. I had to purchase new jeans and new tops. I was amazed at the cloth size changes. 
June 2015
June 2015
So in January I started at size 20 trousers and size 18 tops. These clothes are size 12 trousers and size 10 tops. I was amazed and rather shocked when I was in those trousers in Next of all places. I still have over 1.5 stone to go till I get to my target weight and 6 months in which to do this. 

So I'll be brave a post a few stats for you. 
I started 14/12/14 at 16stone, 224lbs exactly. A BMI of 36.15. Size 20/18 in clothes. 

By 5/04/15 I had lost 3 stone and reached 12 stone 13 pounds, 181lbs. A BMI of 29.21. 

Currently I'm 11 stone 8 pounds, 162lbs, a BMI of 26.24. Size 12/10 in clothes. 

Along with this weight loss I'm also much fitter, I'm running 3 times a week and currently training towards a half marathon. I've set new 5K PBs and this Saturday I'm hoping to set a new ParkRun PB. I would love to get under 35minutes for the first time but it's a new course, for me, so we'll just have to see. 

So if you're thinking about it, stop, just do it. Now is the time to make a change and if you need any help and support, we're here :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment