400g (I think) good quality meatballs
1 tin chopped tomatoes
4 rashers bacon
cheese to go on top grated
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp mixed herbs
Butter or olive oil
1) Brown meatballs in a hot pan in either the butter or oil
2) When all sides are browned add the onions, mustrooms and peppers and fry into slightly softened.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes and spices and leave to simmer (around 15 minutes) on a medium heat.
4) Fry the bacon in butter on a high heat until crispy.
5) Add the herbs and stir in then add the bacon and cheese onto the top of the meatballs and leave for a minute or so until the cheese has melted.
6) Serve and enjoy.